Beverage Backpack the Catering Machine
To sell beer, coffee or any other drink at any event, you need a backpack beverage dispenser to plan and serve correspondingly.
Thus, you will generate significant income, enjoy working on your account, and enjoy selling products that you like!
- This results from all beverage backpacks from the preparation phase.
- If you invest in distributing with a backpack beverage dispenser, you will find that it's certainly more accessible than you may expect.
Illuminated Branding Display!
Supply us your individual design!
Product promotion with free drinks!
A large vinyl display cover allows a quick change.
Everyone accepts Free Coffee!
for milk and sugar - send the possible client to the info-desk
at collection milk and sugar....Sales Talk - Contract - Brochure
- A team of professional ambassadors of your brand, engaging consumers where they live, work, play, and shop, creating lasting connections and turning tryers into buyers.
- Street Teams are a great way to engage your brand’s target consumers face-to-face!
- But creating a professional, engaging, and successful street team activation takes planning and management.
Are you a businessman at heart and aspire to be a company manager?
What makes your perspective unique?
- It is not necessary to have experience in catering!
- It is, above all, a question of knowing how to work with rigor and dynamism.
When selling drinks, sandwiches, ice cream, and other products, you can quickly amortize what you invested on backpacks.
Backpack Beverage Dispenser Movie
You carry out your market research in complete transparency to determine the potential turnover and plan for the year to visit future events and other wanted places.
- As a true business leader and manager, you must be relentless in sticking to your sales forecast.
- The secret of a growing company is the availability of their services and products all the time without any interruption.
- Be present every day and offer your products!
What is a beverage backpack?
- A beverage backpack is a larger beverage container (with a volume of usually about 20 liters) that is made to be carried by a single person on the back.
- In addition, this beverage backpack has a function that allows the wearer to take portioned parts of the liquid contained in the beverage backpack while wearing it.
- This can then be filled, for example, into drinking containers carried by the same person, such as plastic cups.
- The advantages of a beverage backpack are:
- The liquid takes up a minimum volume due to the compact bag storage